Due to the growing precautions in our community towards COVID-19, the Cajun Crawfish Boil set to take place on April 25th has been postponed. At this point we have not set a new date for the event, but our plan is to reschedule when public safety is no longer a concern. For those of you who already made your payment to Tyler’s Hope for a Dystonia Cure, your payment can be carried forward to the future rescheduled event. If you would like to request a refund, please contact Heather Parker at email@example.com. We thank you for your understanding and continued support.